Welcome to CCAHF
Cromer Community and Hospital Friends
Cromer Community & Hospital Friends
As a registered charity our aim has always been to purchase equipment and amenities for the local hospitals and relies on support from local people and organisations.
During the last 5 years we have made donations of over £50,000 most notably for the provision of cystoscopy equipment for Cromer & District hospital.
Our aim is to help and provide as many facilities as possible at Cromer, in order to reduce the number of trips made by North Norfolk residents to Norwich.
Bequests remember us in your will
Patients, their friends and relatives often express their appreciation of the good care they receive at Cromer & District Hospital and Benjamin Court. Some do so by specifically remembering the continuing work of the CCAHF when drawing up or amending their wills.
These much appreciated donations have meant we are able to support more requests for funding to provide services which may otherwise be left unsupported.
Should you wish to leave a bequest to CCAHF please contact Michael Ayden.
Support given by the CCAHF
- A new portable ultrasound machine to help Laser varicose veins surgery
- A digital camera for Allies Eye Unit
- A new hoist to assist patients who need special help to use our facilities
- Two patient benches at the front of the new Hospital
- Additional equipment to test patients intra-ocular pressure
- Additional digital camera to photograph skin lesions
- Distraction toys for the children in the Bernstein Minor Injuries Unit and Audiology
- An oven for the Occupational Therapy service to ‘cook’ splints and plaster
- Additional flexible cystoscopies at Cromer
- Christmas gifts for patients at Benjamin Court
- Annual Summer Fayre at Cromer & District Hospital. Local businesses are very generous to offer prizes for the raffle (See posters around the town for
- Collecting at local supermarkets
- Coffee mornings
- Grand Christmas Raffle
- Stall at the Cromer Christmas lights switch on
Charity dinner / social evening
Annual darts tournament
Fundraising stalls at events